Having gotten some water inside of my headlight the other day (Blog post https://bhhh.co.uk/chetnole-and-the-wriggle-river/) I thought it best to get it out again. Removed the lamp and reflector assembly. Once emptied and cleaned the head light reflector bit got re-fitted. It’s better, it’s not perfect.
I finished installing the new windscreen washer to the Land Rover. Nice clean bottle with lid, new pump and also a new length of hose that is not filled with mud.
I finally got some more done to the loft shelving. Managed to finish the long shelf that runs the length of the house, then also managed to finish a big shelf that spans the middle of three of the trusses at the end of the house. This is 1200 mm deep by about 2700 mm wide, but of cause the trusses come through one end of it, so the useful area is less than that. Next I need to continue with another shelf that will run most of the length of the house on the other side.