I went to my local auto breakers yard and picked up a windscreen washer pump, some door seal and a horn. All from a small Audi that had been in a front end collision it looked like. I paid a fiver for those bits. First I fitted the door seal as it was easiest. Then I did the horn as that was also pretty simply to pull out the old one and solder the new connector to the wires and refit. You’d barely know that it’s new to the vehicle. Then I started on the windscreen washer pump, which is not the same or even similar to the old one, it’s a different fitment to the bottle, different wiring. First job was to get the mud off and out of the washer bottle, which might well explain why the old pump packed it in. This bottle was off a mark […]