Thought I’d take a few pictures this afternoon, as I felt these following topics were important for you to know. Such as the fact that I had repaired both my helicopters, the large one had the broken blade grip (as per the entry) and the small one had a broken skid leg, so I repaired it with some plastic and superglue. Also the Genius now have a chipped tail rotor, so I shall be ordering another one, two, maybe three or four as I seem to get through them pretty quick.
I also made a box for carrying and transporting them without the worry of damage, being an eco friendly type, I made it from the original packaging! The box was/is constructed from corrugated cardboard, I was able to fold it accurately by flattening the corrugations using the a ruler and the back edge of a pair of scissors.
Today I noticed that the AC unit is condensing a lot of water from the very humid air outside..
You might be able to make out a puddle of water on the window ledge outside and a drip right in the middle of the second picture, its dripping about once a second.
I struggled to create this entry as you can see from the above pictures, the first picture was the reason for including Tigger in this entry, but when he came and settled on me, well, I couldn’t resist.