I have now broken two parts of my new helicopter, I had a collision with the wall in our bed room which resulted in a “fall from height”. this split the cannopy, since then I might have had a few other crashes causing yet more damage to the cannopy. Then on Monday I had an incident, where the helicopter contacted the wall and floor at speed, I believe that this collision broke the skid leg.
I read on a forum that I should be practicing landing accurately so I made a heliport, Hannah kindly provided the colouring expertise to make the logo nice and black. I also added a coke can for somewhere to land when I eventually get good at landing on the H!!