We had a tree come down on Sunday night, one of three that used to stand on council property to the back of our house. Luckily it was the middle of the three that had been bend over by the other two away from our garden, so it fell onto pubic land.
The council kindly logged it, and i was able to help deliver it to a fella who lives in front of us.
Birthday 37, I managed to tip over whole mug of tea, not a small one either. Then some tree surgeons turned up and started to cut down a tree out the front and late came around the back and saw the horrible job I’d made of removing a branch of the tree out the back, in January 2016. The cleaned that up for me. But my tyres turned up and I had a lovely day even if Abigail and Hannah both have stinking colds and I was working..
We have finally had a new consumer unit fitted, which means that the shed how has lights that work on the switch and will soon have power sockets too. Also I have made myself a replacement air filter for the Land Rover and got a bit of flexible duct to replace the heater air duct.
We mostly spent a weekend at home this weekend. Saturday we went out and about, to Crowthorne for coffee and cake then to The Vyne (NT porperty) for an ice cream and a walk. Sunday Hannah picked up from plants for her pots and we found a load of snails that caused me much amusement.
It’s only taken a year and a bit (Since this post). But now we at least have grass laid over what has been a muddy patch for quite some time. Now though we just need some more English summer weather (rain) to keep the grass bedding in.
I put a lot more screws into the shed today. There is now a screw every 10″ or so along the joins, where the walls meet and down into the floor. I also had some builders banding and fixed the roof down in the middle and ran screws both up into the beams of the roof and through the beams into the side panels. That shed will have to either burn down or rot away before it comes apart.